This past week, Kohl’s offered a truly inspiring omnichannel shopping experience by making it easy for customers to shop, save and find the right gifts – and our customers loved it!
“Our Black Friday event produced our top two days of traffic and sales on Kohls.com ever. Store traffic was also extremely strong as we saw customers enjoy the experience of shopping together with family and friends,” said Kevin Mansell, Kohl’s Chairman, CEO and President. “We saw excitement around electronics with TVs, game systems, cameras and items like Apple Watch, which sold out quickly. In addition, toys and home have performed exceptionally well and active and wellness led by Nike has been strong for us. Loyalty is a key differentiator for Kohl’s with Yes2You Rewards and Kohl’s Cash, which really helped drive business this past week and will be critical for us for the rest of the holiday season.”
Customers across the country found Kohl’s to be the first and best place to shop for the holidays from Monday, November 21 through Sunday, November 27.
- Customers loved our Black Friday Doorbusters, leading to a sellout of coveted gifts including such as Apple Watch, Playstation 4 Bundle, LG 55" TV, Nest Thermostat, Canon DSLR Bundle, and the Sharper Image Drone both in-store and on Kohls.com.
- Top 5 selling products in-store and online included Playstation 4 Bundle, The Big One plush throw, Fitbit Charge 2, Dyson V6 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum and the Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera.
- Nearly 40 percent of our Kohls.com orders were fulfilled through Buy Online, Pick Up in Store or Ship from Store.
- We saw more than 60 million visits to Kohls.com with more than 60% on mobile devices. Mobile devices counted for more than 40% of total sales on Kohls.com for the first time.
- Active user engagement with the Kohl's app on Black Friday increased by more than 70% year over year.
- Top toys included American Girl, Hatchimals, Trolls, Shopkins, Paw Patrol, hoverboards and drones.
- Customers were thrilled with our once a year $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent, and we saw millions in Kohl’s Cash coupons earned both in-store and online.
- Customers earned hundreds of millions of Yes2You Rewards points in-store and on Kohls.com.