- Create your Kohl's Bridal Registry.
- Choose caterer, if applicable.
- Begin hunting for photographer, videographer and DJ/band. Once you've made a choice for each, book ASAP. (It's good practice to have booked all professionals no later than 4-6 months out, but also keep in mind that more or less time may be needed depending on season and popularity.)
- Shop for your dress. Helpful hints: Bring strapless bra and hair clip, most dress shops prefer to work by appointment and prefer to place orders 4-6 months in advance.
- Shop for bridesmaids' dresses.
- Plan honeymoon. If you're leaving the country, be sure to check documentation policy to ensure your have all necessary papers.
- Choose and order invitations.
- Visit floral shops to meet with consultants and look at portfolios. (Place order ASAP; each shop may need a different amount of notice, so be sure to ask.)