Kohl’s begins hiring seasonal associates to deliver a great experience for customers during back-to-school, fall and holiday seasons
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis., (June 27, 2018) – Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is looking for results-oriented people to join its team to help deliver an easy, seamless omnichannel experience for customers during the back-to-school, fall and holiday seasons. Seasonal positions are now available at more than 300 store locations, with additional hiring to begin at all Kohl’s stores, distribution and e-commerce fulfillment centers, and credit operations nationwide in August and continue through the holiday season. Hiring needs are determined on an individual location basis.
“Kohl’s associates play a pivotal role in delivering the best-in-class omnichannel shopping experience our customers know and expect. We are hiring seasonal associates earlier than ever to ensure our teams are fully staffed, trained and ready to support peak shopping seasons,” said Ryan Festerling, Kohl’s executive vice president, human resources. “We’ve listened to our current associates and will once again offer them the opportunity to increase their hours first, and we will add new seasonal workers to meet the unique staffing needs of each store, distribution and fulfillment center, and credit support location.”
While hiring will vary by location and staffing needs, Kohl's seasonal positions are now available at more than 300 Kohl's stores, including, but not limited to, in the following major markets and surrounding areas:
- Midwest: Chicago, Ill.; Cincinnati, Ohio; Cleveland, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Detroit, Mich.; Indianapolis, Ind.; Kansas City, Mo.; Louisville, Ky.; Madison, Wis.; Milwaukee, Wis.; Minneapolis, Minn.; St. Louis, Mo.
- Northeast: Boston, Mass.; Buffalo, N.Y.; Burlington, Vt.; Harrisburg, Pa.; New Haven – Hartford, Conn.; New York Tri-State area; Philadelphia, Pa.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; Providence, R.I.; Washington, D.C.
- Northwest: Denver, Colo.; Sacramento, Calif.; San Francisco, Calif.; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Wash.
- Southeast: Charleston. S.C.; Nashville, Tenn.; Tampa, Fla.
- Southwest: Austin, Tex.; Dallas, Tex.; Houston, Tex.; Los Angeles, Calif.
Kohl’s Perks and Positions
In addition to an exciting, supportive work environment rooted in a culture of appreciation and opportunity, Kohl’s offers competitive wages, a weekly pay schedule, an immediate 15% Kohl’s discount – which can be stacked with other applicable Kohl’s coupons – and special Associate Shop days for even more savings. Associates also have the opportunity to be considered for open full-time and part-time positions. Whether individuals are looking to begin a career in retail, earn additional money for the holidays, or maximize their savings with great discounts this holiday season, Kohl’s has a variety of positions available for interested candidates:
- Stores: With more than 1,100 Kohl’s stores across the country, seasonal associates will join motivated, enthusiastic teams focused on bringing the customer experience to life in store. Additionally, seasonal associates will help fulfill Kohls.com orders for buy online, pick up in store, as well as Kohls.com orders that ship from stores direct to customers.
- Distribution and E-Commerce Fulfillment Centers: Seasonal associates across nine distribution centers and five e-commerce fulfillment centers nationwide will be responsible for getting products into the hands of customers quickly and efficiently, including fulfilling Kohls.com orders and supporting distribution to stores. In addition to many associate perks, seasonal associates will also receive immediate access to free on-site health centers and weekly pay.
- Credit Operations: Associates working in Kohl’s credit operations will be focused on delivering unprecedented customer service, including assisting customers with Kohls.com orders
For more information on seasonal positions please visit Careers.Kohls.com.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading omnichannel retailer with more than 1,100 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, Kohl’s offers amazing national and proprietary brands, incredible savings and an easy shopping experience in our stores, online at Kohls.com and on Kohl's mobile app. Throughout its history, Kohl's has given more than $650 million to support communities nationwide. For a list of store locations or to shop online, visit Kohls.com. For more information about Kohl’s impact in the community or how to join our winning team, visit Corporate.Kohls.com or follow @KohlsNews on Twitter.
Jen Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-703-5241
Julia Fennelly, email@example.com, 262-703-1710