More than 4,300 Kohl’s associates packed toiletry bags for children and families at Ronald McDonald House locations nationwide.
Kohl’s associates are committed to giving back to their communities through the Kohl’s Volunteer Program. As part of this commitment, recently more than 4,300 Kohl’s associates across the country packed more than 80,000 comfort kits for Ronald McDonald House Charities locations nationwide.
The comfort kits, stocked with toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, a toothbrush, toothpaste and a razor, will provide thousands of families residing at Ronald McDonald House Charities flocations with the convenience of basic necessities at no cost to them — enabling them to focus their time and resources on the health of their child.
Kohl’s associates donated over 4,500 hours of service to pack the comfort kits at seven locations.
- Kohl’s Conference, which brought together Kohl’s leaders from across the country, in Nashville, Tenn.
- Kohl’s Corporate Office and Credit Center in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Kohl’s Digital Center in Milpitas, Calif.
- Kohl’s Credit Centers in Dallas and San Antonio,Tex.
- Kohl’s New York Design Office in New York, N.Y.
Through Kohl's Volunteer Program, associates give their personal time, energy and talents to improve the lives of families across the country. For more information about Kohl’s Volunteer Program, click here.