Kohl’s customers are covered this holiday season with our easy and convenient returns policies.
Standard Kohl’s Returns
Kohl’s Return Policy allows returns on most merchandise purchased in-store and Kohls.com for up to 180 days after the original purchase date, with or without receipt.
- Gifted items: Items returned with a Gift Receipt will receive a Kohl’s Merchandise Credit or be eligible for an even exchange.
- In-store purchases: Items purchased in-store must be returned to a Kohl’s store. Customers can visit Customer Service with the original receipt, or an associate can look up the customer’s original tender/account information to receive a refund or an even exchange.
- Online purchases: Items purchased on Kohls.com can be returned at any Kohl’s store location or by returning the items via mail.
Returning Premium Electronics and Sephora at Kohl’s Purchases
We know you may have done some early holiday shopping, so for a limited time during the season, Kohl’s offers extended return periods for premium electronics and Sephora items beyond standard policies.
- Premium electronics: Premium electronics purchased between November 1 – December 25 may be returned through January 31 with the original packaging and a valid receipt or account/tender lookup. (Kohl’s standard premium electronic policy requires purchases to be returned within 30 days of purchase.)
- Beauty products: Beauty purchases (including Sephora at Kohl's and other wellness products) must be new or in gently used condition. Items purchased between November 1 – December 25 may be returned through January 31 with a valid receipt or account/tender lookup. (Kohl’s standard beauty purchase policy requires items to be returned within 60 days from the date of purchase.)
Customers can also visit their local Kohl’s store to return eligible Amazon items, without a box or label, for a free return. Kohl’s will package and send returned items to Amazon returns centers on the customer’s behalf. It’s free, convenient and available to everyone.