- Beginning today, Cyber Monday, customers can earn Kohl’s Cash every day through Christmas Eve when shopping in store and on Kohls.com
- Customers will discover fantastic deals on top holiday gifts with weekly savings events throughout December
- Conveniences including self-pick up, which was rolled out to all Kohl’s stores nationwide just in time for the busy holiday shopping season, make checking off gift lists a breeze
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (Nov. 28, 2022) – Today, Kohl's kicked off the start of the most consecutive Kohl's Cash earn days of the year. Starting today, shoppers can earn Kohl's Cash every single day through Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) when they shop both in-store and on Kohls.com. Customers will also enjoy more savings events featuring amazing deals on top gifts for the entire family this December, giving customers the opportunity to check additional items off of their holiday wish lists without sacrificing value. Along with these cyber deals, Kohl’s is making it easier than ever to shop for the holidays with free store pickup options, including self-pickup and buy online, ship-to-store.
CYBER MONDAY: It’s Raining Kohl’s Cash
The best Cyber deals will be found at Kohl’s, today, Monday, Nov. 28. Beginning at 12:01 a.m. CT online, and 9 a.m. local time** in-store, customers can not only take 20% off their purchase* with code SHOP20***, but online Kohl’s Rewards shoppers can also stack an extra $10 off their $50 purchase***, plus everyone can earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spentᐩ.
Don’t miss out on Kohl’s Cyber Monday Deals in-store and at Kohls.com, some of which customers will find below:
- Up to 50% off select beauty at Sephora at Kohl’s
- Save up to 40% off Ninja Kitchen Appliances
- Save up to 40% off Shark Vacuums
- $149.99 Citizen watches for men and women + an extra 20% off coupon - Earn $30 in Kohl’s Cashᐩ
- 25% off Koolaburra by Ugg slippers and boots for the family
- Up to 40% off LEGO, select styles
MERRY DEALS: Savings that Spark Joy
Cyber Monday isn’t the end of great savings at Kohl’s. From Tuesday, Nov. 29 through Wednesday, Nov. 30, Kohl’s is offering more savings on top gifts and brands for the family leading into December. In addition to great deals, customers can also redeem their Kohl’s Cash earned from Cyber Monday, plus earn an additional $10 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent⁺.
DASHING DEAL DAYS: Deals Weekends Return with Great Savings Across Key Gifting Categories
The deals don’t stop there. Kohl’s is giving customers even more ways to save with its Dashing Deal Days events spread across the first two weekends in December.
- WEEKEND 1: Friday, Dec. 2 - Sunday, Dec. 4
- WEEKEND 2: Thursday, Dec. 8 - Saturday, Dec. 10
Customers shopping in store and on Kohls.com can take advantage of deals across key gifting categories, including active and casual apparel, home, pet, kitchen electrics, and more. Along with these incredible opportunities to save, customers can save even more during Dashing Deals Days with stackable savings and value on eligible purchases in-store and online, including:
- All shoppers take an extra 20% off their purchase***
- Earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent⁺
- FREE Shipping with a $35 purchase. No minimum required for MVCs
- Earn 7.5% Kohl’s Rewards back when paying with a Kohl’s Card, or 5% with alternate payment methods*****
SUPER SATURDAY: Last-Minute Deals Shoppers Will Feel Great About
For all the last-minute shoppers out there, Kohl’s is here to help. The savings will continue with Kohl’s Super Saturday event on Saturday, December 17. More details will be shared soon.
Spread Joy All Season Long - Enjoy Kohl’s Holiday Savings Each Time You Shop
Kohl's customers can also experience great value this holiday season by taking advantage of Kohl’s many exclusive savings programs, including:
- Kohl's Rewards – Customers can earn 5% Kohl's Rewards***** on every purchase, every day, any way they pay, when they join the Kohl's Rewards program. Plus, get twice the benefits by linking a Sephora Beauty Insider account to earn points on Sephora at Kohl’s purchases. This season, Kohl's Rewards customers can also receive other great, exclusive offers during the holidays. Start receiving benefits today by signing up for free online.
- Kohl's Card – Kohl's Card is perfect for customers looking to maximize their savings with exclusive discounts that can be combined with Kohl’s great sale prices and special offers. Plus, Kohl’s Rewards members who use their Kohl’s Card will earn 50% more rewards – that’s 7.5%! Don’t have a Kohl's Card yet? Customers can also save 35% on their first purchase when they open an account at any Kohl's store nationwide****. Terms and exclusions apply; subject to credit approval.
Start receiving benefits today by signing up for free at Kohls.com/Rewards. Find all of the great savings this season at your nearest Kohl’s, or online at Kohls.com.
Making Holiday Shopping a Breeze with Time Savings Conveniences
Between tools like the Kohl’s App, which stores customers’ offers, Kohl’s Rewards and Kohl’s Cash in their digital wallet, to free store pickup options, including self-pickup and buy online, and ship-to-store, Kohl’s is making it easier than ever to shop for the holidays.
Kohl’s has also launched the opportunity for customers to purchase and redeem Sephora gift cards at Sephora at Kohl’s locations.
For more Kohl’s holiday news, visit the Kohl’s Holiday Press Room.
⁺Kohl's Cash® terms and exclusions apply. Earn amount of Kohl's Cash® is approximate and may vary if additional coupons are applied to the purchase transaction. See coupon or ask an associate for details. Kohl’s Cash® not valid on Sephora.
**Store hours may vary by location. See Kohls.com for details.
***Present coupon in-store or enter code on Kohls.com. Refer to the specific offers for terms and exclusions or ask an associate for details
****TAKE AN EXTRA 35% OFF your first Kohl's Card™ purchase when you open a Kohl's Card™. Subject to credit approval. Some exclusions may apply. Visit Kohls.com/apply or see associate for details. Kohl's Card™ COUPON valid in store and online. Limit one coupon per customer. DOLLAR-OFF COUPONS, INCLUDING KOHL'S CASH® COUPONS, KOHL'S REWARDS® AND PROMOTIONAL GIFTS, WILL BE APPLIED PRIOR TO PERCENT-OFF TOTAL PURCHASE COUPONS. Coupon not valid on the following categories and brands of merchandise: Gift Cards; Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items; select online-exclusives; premium athletic; beauty and fragrance (including Sephora at Kohl's purchases); consumables; Kohl’s emerging brands; select electrics; premium electronics; premium footwear; select personal care; select novelty gifts; sporting goods; sports team merchandise; premium sunglasses; toys; Calvin Klein; Columbia; Crocs; Eddie Bauer; The Honest Company; select KitchenAid; Koolaburra by UGG; Lands' End; Levi's; Lovepop; ScentWorx; S'well; Tommy Hilfiger; and TOMS. See complete list of exclusions at Kohls.com/exclusions or look for signs in store. Coupon also not valid on price adjustments on prior purchases; payment on a Kohl's Card™ account; taxes, shipping and/or handling fees. Subject to credit approval. Reproductions or duplicates not accepted. See associate for details.
*****Visit Kohls.com/Rewards for program details and terms and conditions.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends forward-looking terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “anticipates,” “plans,” or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, risks described more fully in Item 1A in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, and in Item 1A of Part II in the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended April 30, 2022, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors as may periodically be described in the Company's filings with the SEC. Forward-looking statements relate to the date initially made, and Kohl’s undertakes no obligation to update them
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading omnichannel retailer. With more than 1,100 stores in 49 states and the online convenience of Kohls.com and the Kohl's App, Kohl's offers amazing national and exclusive brands at incredible savings for families nationwide. Kohl’s is uniquely positioned to deliver against its strategy and its vision to be the most trusted retailer of choice for the active and casual lifestyle. Kohl’s is committed to progress in its diversity and inclusion pledges, and the company's environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) stewardship. For a list of store locations or to shop online, visit Kohls.com. For more information about Kohl’s impact in the community or how to join our winning team, visit Corporate.Kohls.com or follow @KohlsNews on Twitter.
Jackie Judkins, firstname.lastname@example.org