$15 Kohl's Cash for $50 spent is back, delivering deeper savings than ever before
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis., November 1, 2017 – Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is igniting joy this holiday by delivering amazing gifts for the entire family, incredible savings opportunities throughout the season and a convenient, hassle-free shopping experience customers will only find at Kohl’s. This year, Kohl’s will issue more Kohl’s Cash than ever before by amplifying customers’ 'earning power' on November 1, when customers can earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent for one day only. The cornerstone of Kohl’s marketing campaign, Give Joy, Get Joy, Kohl’s Cash provides customers the deepest savings on everything in the store, including top national brands and the most- wanted items of the season, including electronics, toys, fine jewelry, cosmetics and more!
“This holiday, Kohl’s has an abundance of the most highly coveted gifts of the season,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief merchandising and customer officer. “When customers choose Kohl’s as their holiday destination, they’ll find amazing national, private and exclusive brands for the entire family, including thousands of the best products in active and wellness, apparel, technology, toys, home and more – all at a great value. To top it off, we're issuing more Kohl's Cash than ever before, a reward you can only get at Kohl's.”
Gifts for the Entire Family
Kohl’s offers a vast selection of the most sought-after national, private and exclusive brands, giving customers the newest and best gifts for the entire family in one convenient location.
- Active & Wellness – Kohl’s continues to be the destination for the fitness guru on your list, with brands like Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Columbia Sportswear, Fitbit, Ninja and more.
- Wardrobe Essentials – Kohl’s private and exclusive brands, including Apt. 9, Sonoma, Croft & Barrow, Simply Vera Vera Wang and Jumping Beans, provide must-have essentials, including sweaters, tees and jeans that everyone will appreciate.
- Gifts for the Home – Customers will find an array of quality home essentials from private, national and exclusive brands, including Keurig, KitchenAid, Instant Pot, Dyson, Serta, Cuddl Duds, The Big One and more.
- Brilliant – The Jewelry Shop at Kohl’s – Kohl’s will offer a wide selection of jewelry for gifts big or small, including incredible diamonds at a tremendous value.
- The Toy Box at Kohl’s – Kohl’s will offer hundreds of toys from the hottest brands and one-of- a-kind exclusives for all ages, including American Girl, Elf on the Shelf, Hatchimals, Fingerlings, Fischer-Price and Razor, among others. Tech toys for the family include Sphero Star Wars Droids, Tyler the Fur Real Tiger, Luvabella, Zoomer Pony and more.
- Star Wars – Kohl’s is the place to find Star Wars merchandise for the entire family, with a wide selection of more than 60 exclusive Star Wars products from family jammies and tees, the Her Universe Star Wars collection to fashion bedding, toys and kitchen appliances. New this year and launching on Black Friday, Kohl’s Cares holiday merchandise will feature Star Wars items for just $5 each, with 100 percent of the net profit benefitting children’s initiatives nationwide.
Unbeatable Savings All Season Long
Kohl’s will offer incredible savings throughout the holiday season, including more than 1,000 Black Friday Deals, Doorbusters and Cyber offers available both in store and online. In addition, our customer favorite, $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent is back and better than ever with a one-day earn event today only, November 1, to kick off the holiday season in a big way. Starting today, customer savings opportunities are available all month long, regardless of how customers choose to shop.
Wednesday, November 1: For one day only, customers will be able to shop select Black Friday deals in store and online for one day only, as well as earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in stores and online on top of incredible deals and prices on top brands and must-have gifts.
Monday, November 20 to Saturday, November 25: Back by customer demand, Kohl’s will offer $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in stores and online, on top of incredible deals and prices on top brands and must-have gifts.
Monday, November 20 to Friday, November 24: Kohl’s will offer incredible deals leading up to Black Friday starting online Monday, November 20 and will be available in store November 23-24, including:
- $2.99 The Big One standard/queen bed pillow or bath towel
- $9.99 select women’s sweaters and tops and select shirts for men
- $69.99 Food Network 10-pc. red ceramic cookware set $15 in Kohl’s Cash† with purchase!
- $89.99 select Cuddl Duds down alternative comforters $15 in Kohl’s Cash† with purchase!
- $249.99 Dyson V6 Animal cord-free stick vacuum $60 in Kohl’s Cash† with purchase!
- 25% off select fragrance gift sets
- 50-60% off select Juniors coats and jackets
Thursday, November 23 to Friday, November 24: Kohl’s will offer Black Friday Doorbusters starting at midnight on Kohls.com and 5 p.m.* in stores Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23, through 1 p.m. CT Friday, November 24, or while supplies last. Must-have Doorbusters include:
- $4.99 Toastmaster small electrics, after mail-in rebate, select styles
- $9.99 Pajamas for the family
- $14.99 SO faux fur boots
- $79.99 Instant Pot Duo60 6 quart 7-in- 1 programmable pressure cooker $15 in Kohl’s Cash† with purchase!
- $99.99 Fitbit Alta HR or Charge 2 $15 in Kohl’s Cash† with purchase!
- $399.99 LG 49” 4K smart TV Earn $105 in Kohl’s Cash† with purchase!
- 50% off select toys
- $34.99 1/4ct diamond earrings
- $69.99 1/4ct diamond bracelets
Saturday, November 25 to Wednesday, November 29: For the first time ever, Cyber Week sales will be available both online and in stores from Saturday, November 25 to Wednesday, November 29, including special daily online-only offers. The following Cyber offers are valid Monday, November 27:
- 50-60% off select outerwear for the family
- $39.99 - $49.99 cashmere sweaters
- $29.99 select Women’s and Juniors boots
- $39.99 and under select Men’s and Women’s athletic shoes
- $99.99 Keurig K-Select brewer
- 60-70% off select diamond solitaire earrings
Sunday, November 26 to Wednesday, December 6: Customers who earned Kohl’s Cash the week of November 20 can redeem their Kohl’s Cash in stores and online.
Gift Givers eager to find the perfect gift and plan their savings potential can view Kohl’s entire Black Friday advertisement here.
Even More Ways to Save
- Kohl’s Charge: Kohl’s Charge customers will save at least 25% on their first purchase when they open an account at stores nationwide. Subject to credit approval.
- Yes2You Rewards: Yes2You Rewards members earn one point for every dollar they spend and receive a $5 reward for every 100 points, no matter how they pay, with no limit on points earned and no cost to join.
- Buy Online, Pick Up In Store / Ship from Store: Kohl’s buy online, pick up in store and ship from store capabilities provide even faster shipping times and more convenience for the time-strapped customer. Kohl’s is Faster than Santa this holiday, with most Buy Online, Pick Up In Store orders ready in two hours or less.
- Kohl’s App: The Kohl’s app features the option to scan and store Kohl’s Cash and savings offers and easily manage and redeem Yes2You Rewards points and Kohl’s gift cards in the digital wallet for easy access at checkout. In addition to online searching and shopping by category, customers can experience Store Tools, a store mode for the Kohl’s app providing a more customized in store shopping experience, and Snap and Shop, which allows customers to take photos of products anywhere and find similar items at Kohl’s.
- Kohl’s Pay: For a faster, more convenient checkout experience, customers can use Kohl’s Pay, a mobile payment option which integrates the Kohl’s Charge private label credit card into the Kohl’s app. Customers also have the added convenience of seamlessly applying their Kohl’s offers, Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards with a single transaction at checkout.
- Mobile Payment Options: Customers can pay quickly and easily when they add their Kohl’s Charge to Apple Pay and simultaneously earn Yes2You Rewards points on purchases with one touch when their Yes2You pass is added to the Apple Wallet. Additionally, Kohl’s now offers Masterpass, a fast, simple and secure digital payment experience online or in-app. Customers are also able to securely complete purchases across all digital channels with Visa Checkout.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Kohl's intends forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "expects," "may," "will," "should," "anticipates," "plans," or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause Kohl's actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to those described in Item 1A in Kohl's Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors as may periodically be described in Kohl's filings with the SEC.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading omnichannel retailer with more than 1,100 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, Kohl’s offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and an easy shopping experience in our stores, online at Kohls.com and on Kohl's mobile app. Throughout its history, Kohl's has given nearly $600 million to support communities nationwide. For a list of store locations or to shop online, visit Kohls.com. For more information about Kohl’s impact in the community and how to join our winning team, visit Corporate.Kohls.com.
NOTE: Kohl’s welcomes media to its stores during the holiday season. To contact your local store about shooting b-roll or photos or to request a local interview during the holiday season, please visit Kohl’s Store Locator and connect with the Store Manager.
* Store hours may vary by locations. See Kohls.com for details.
† Kohl’s Cash® is not legal tender. No cash back. Kohl’s Cash® Earn: Customer will receive a $15 Kohl’s Cash® coupon for every $50 spent in a single transaction during the stated earn window. Kohl’s Cash® coupon is earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Qualifying customer purchases exclude the purchase of Gift Cards. Kohl’s Cash® Redeem: Coupon can be redeemed during the stated redeem window with any other offer. Kohl’s Cash® coupons and other dollar-off discounts will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts/coupons. Kohl’s Cash® coupon may not be redeemed (1) on purchases of Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items; (2) to purchase Gift Cards; (3) as price adjustments on prior purchases; (4) to reduce a Kohl’s Charge or any third-party charge account balance; or (5) to pay for any services or fees, including taxes and shipping. If merchandise purchased earning a Kohl’s Cash® coupon is subsequently returned or price adjusted, the value of the Kohl’s Cash® coupon previously earned and/or the amount of the merchandise refund will be reduced to reflect any unearned value. Return value of merchandise purchased with a Kohl’s Cash® coupon may be subject to adjustment. Coupon is nontransferable. See associate for details.